Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yesterday I am counting as a good day, even though I didn't get very much done.  I got the first good night's sleep I've had since mom passed, and I relaxed most of the day for the first time since I don't know when.  Even while working there was a peaceful aspect to my being, which was welcome and very much needed.  My biggest stressor right now is finances.  I am still waiting on the insurance money to come in, once it does I will be good to go until I find a job, but for now I'm strapped tight and grounded. I still have a small pile of boxes to work with but I will have to buy more when I can.  This morning I'm in sort of a fog. I slept well again but I'm not really functioning yet. Tried to do a bit with the studio but I can't find my tape . . . so I'm at a standstill until I do.  It's frustrating. I want to just work my butt off until it's all done but I can't seem to keep moving. More later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment